So, raving dumbass, has posted this:
"Do We have the right to be witches?" About how we are supposed to teach teens without their parents knowledge and consent.
I'm here to tell you, if he came within five feet of my teen, I'd throw his sorry stupid ass in jail, forever.
So, for those that haven't yet see it, here is Bonewits Cult Danger evaluation:
The Advanced Bonewits Cult Danger Evaluation Frame
Copyright c 1987 by P. E. I. Bonewits. Used by permission.
Note: The current version of the ABCDEF may be found at Isaac Bonewits' website: http://www.neopagan.net/ABCDEF.html.
Rate each of the following from 1(low) to 10(high)...
1. ___ Internal control, amount of internal political power exercised by leader(s) over members.
2. ___ Wisdom claimed by leader(s); amount of infallibility declared about decisions.
3. ___ Wisdom credited to leader(s) by members; amount of trust in decisions made by leader(s).
4. ___ Dogma, rigidity of reality concepts taught; amount of doctrinal inflexibility.
5. ___ Recruiting, emphasis on attracting new members; amount of proselytizing.
6. ___ Front groups, number of subsidiary groups using different names from that of the main group.
7. ___ Wealth, amount of money and/or property desired or obtained; emphasis on members' donations.
8. ___ Political power, amount of external political influence desired or obtained.
9. ___ Sexual manipulation of members by leader(s); amount of control over sex lives of members.
10. ___ Censorship, amount of control over members' access to outside opinions on the group, its doctrines, and/or its leader(s).
11. ___ Dropout control, intensity of efforts directed at preventing or returning dropouts.
12. ___ Endorsement of violence when used by or for the group or its leader(s).
13. ___ Paranoia, amount of fear concerning real or imagined enemies; perceived power of opponents.
14. ___ Grimness, amount of disapproval concerning jokes about the group, its doctrines, or its leader(s).
Yeah, I'd say ERF is a cult danger....